Friday, August 18th
We hope you are having a great summer and we can't wait to see all of our Burley friends at Early Bird Day in about 2 weeks on Friday, August 18th!
8:30-9:30am ONLY - meet teacher and visit classrooms
8:30am-6pm - complete or submit forms and fees, drop off supplies
We treasure the opportunity for students and families to be able to visit the school and their classroom, meet the teacher, and drop off their supplies in the classroom early so they don't have to bring them on the 1st day of school.
Note: If you are not able to attend the open house from 8:30am-9:30am, you can still come by anytime between 8:30am-6:00pm to drop off school supplies (labeled with student name and teacher name in a bag that will not be returned) and we will get them to the classroom BUT you will not be able to visit the classroom at that time. It will just be a supply and form drop off.
Please escort your children to their classrooms, drop off supplies, and meet your teachers. Enter the school using the East Doors (main entrance) only.
To make your Early Bird Day visit as smooth as possible, please plan to do one of the following options:
- Complete the 5 forms at home, print and sign, and turn them in at Burley on Early Bird Day
- Come to Burley on Early Bird Day and complete the 5 paper forms in person
While at Early Bird Day:
- Drop off your school supplies in your child's classroom (outside the classroom after 9:30am).
- Pay the Student Fee of $125 per student (pay in advance using Epay electronically or can pay at Early Bird Day in cash)
- Complete or turn in the 5 annual documents (see links below):
- Family Income Form (CPS budgeting requirement)
- Media Release
- Emergency Contact
- School Messaging
- Medical Information
If you are unable to come to Early Bird Day, no worries. Your child can bring their school supplies with them to school on the first day (Aug 21st) and parents can pay their fees electronically in Epay and complete paperwork in advance and drop off at Burley or complete forms in the South Lunchroom at 8:15am the first week of school.