Read through the Burley specific packet of documents attached below. These include:
- Burley student fee information form. CLICK HERE
- Chicago Public Schools 2023-2024 calendar CLICK HERE
Step 2: Pay School Fee
Pay the School Year 2023-24 $125 per student school fee by clicking HERE (choosing to make a one time payment) using our online Epay system which is also located on the school website at burley.cps.edu and can be located by clicking on the Parents tab at the top of the website and then click on the Pay Fees tab on right side button to pay fees.
In the Epay system, choose to make a 1 time payment, fill out the student information and click on the student fee bar. Then click the drop down to pay the $125 student fee option. (student ID number can be found in the student's Aspen account, on report cards, progress reports, etc. If you can't find the student ID number reach out to Celi Aviles firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-534-5475). If you have multiple children that attend Burley you can build a "cart" and check out all at once in the end for one transaction.
Note: We are continuing to utilize these school fee funds to supplement staffing costs, staff professional development, instructional supplies and materials, furniture, equipment and contracts (health classes, copiers, etc) and more. We rely on these funds and appreciate your effort to pay the fee. If financially you are unable to pay at this time in full or have questions about student fees, please email Ms. Aviles at email@example.com so we can get back to you about your individual needs.
Step 3: Registration Packet
Complete the 5 Registration Packet items listed below. (any newly enrolled students for the 2023-24 school year already completed this packet at enrollment.)
NOTE: all forms must have an original signature, electronic signatures cannot be accepted. Please complete on paper copy and turn in at Burley on Early Bird Day or the first day of school.
- Fill out the Emergency Contact Form (one completed for each Burley student). It is extremely important that we have emergency contact information for each student on the first day of school. Therefore, the Early Bird process will require that all parents arrive on August 21st having completed OR ready to complete the Emergency Contact Form.
- Print and fill out these additional four forms
- Media Release Form (one completed for each Burley student).
- CPS Family Income Form (one completed per household)
- School Messaging Form (one completed for each Burley student).
- Student Medical Information Form (one completed for each Burley student).
As always, if you have questions or need more information don't hesitate to reach out to Burley 773-534-5475. We are here to help.
After August 9th:
Principal Jenny Crall, firstname.lastname@example.org
Celi Aviles, clerk email@example.com