It is critical for Burley and CPS to have updated and accurate contact information. Please check your child/ren's Aspen accounts and confirm all information is accurate (including apartment numbers, email addresses, etc) to ensure that you receive emails to the correct locations and progress reports and report cards that are mailed out from CPS make it to your correct residence instead of being returned.
Then, please complete each step below:
FIRST: REVIEW THESE DOCUMENTS.
Click here to read through the Burley specific packet of documents. These include:
- Burley student fee form
- Chicago Public Schools 2020-2021 revised calendar
- An explanation of the 3 parent organizations at Burley (Friends of Burley, Local School Council and Parent Teacher Association)
- An invitation and link to join the Burley PTA
SECOND: PAY SCHOOL FEE
Click here to pay the $125 student fee using our online Epay system. Please read the documents above and check your email for more information about this fee.
THIRD: COMPLETE THE PTA DIRECTORY FAMILY INFORMATION FORM
Click here to complete this form, which informs Burley’s main office of the information that you would like to share with our parent organizations.
FOURTH: COMPLETE YOUR CHILD(REN)'S DOCUSIGN REGISTRATION PACKET(S)
You received a separate DocuSign Registration Packet for each child. It was sent from “BurleySchool via DocuSign” and the subject was “CPS - Please Sign These Back to School Documents for…” This email went to the 1st contact in Aspen, because it can only be signed once per student. (If you need to designate a different first contact email, please contact Carmen Juarbe, email@example.com or call 773-534-5475).
The DocuSign packet includes essential documents that must be completed each year, such as:
- The CPS emergency contact form
- school lunch form
- Media release forms
Important Docusign Tips!
- Follow the yellow tab that says NEXT to navigate through the documents.
- You cannot skip sections or submit incomplete forms.
- Use a computer, not a mobile device.
Need DocuSign help? Click below: