- Yesterday's live classroom meetings brought a smile to everyone's face! We can't wait to continue talking, learning, and laughing together today.
- Did you know about Office Hours? Those are the times that your teachers are available to answer your questions. Students in grades 1-4 can post their questions right in their Seesaw journals, and older students use email or Google Chat. See your teacher's Blue Page for times and information!
- We'll post a new Morning Announcements video here each day. If you missed yesterday's announcements, visit the Morning Announcements archive.
- Thanks to the students and staff who are our FIRST contributors to Morning Announcements! Who will be next? Submit a short video on our Flipgrid. The flip code is burleytigers. Log in with your CPS Google account to contribute. The Flipgrid Help Page will show you how to record with the camera or upload a video you've already made. Videos won't show up on Flipgrid -- they'll go to the team, who will select and include them for upcoming Morning Announcement videos.
- Also: We need student leaders from grades 5-8 for our Morning Announcement Planning Team! Click here to apply for this fun and important job.
Tuesday, April 14 - Week 1
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Be part of Morning Announcements!
Log in with your CPS account at
(in the app, the flip code is burleytigers.)