The meeting is open to the public. All attendees must adhere to the following health and safety rules:
- Before leaving your home, complete a self-assessment with the CPS Health Screener checklist, and stay home if the answer to any of the questions is ‘Yes’.
- Masks (cloth face coverings) must be worn properly over your nose and mouth at all times while in a CPS building.
- Social distancing should be observed, where possible.
- Maintain clean hands and observe respiratory etiquette (cover coughs and sneezes).
- If you’re sick, stay home.